We understand that owning a home can be costly. So when it comes time to replace your heating and cooling system, we strive to find a customized option that fits your needs and budget while providing your home with the most comfort.
HERO (Home Energy Renovation Opportunity) is a local government-approved PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program that allows homeowners to finance energy-efficient and water-saving home upgrades that can help lower your utility bills, and may increase your property value. HERO offers more consumers access to energy-efficient options because HERO is an assessment on your property. Approvals are primarily based on the equity in your home rather than your credit score, and the interest on your payments may be tax deductible.*
- No money down
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- 100% financing
- Flexible 5-25 year terms, depending on area and product
- Not based on credit score
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Fast approvals
- Paid with property taxes
* Please contact your tax adviser to determine if you may be eligible for tax benefits.
Furnace Rebate: The SoCalGas Company offers a rebate on new energy efficient furnace installations
- $200 rebate is offered for high efficiency Energy Star natural gas furnaces, 95% A.F.U.E. or higher.
- $150 rebate is offered on Energy Star natural gas furnaces, 92%-94% A.F.U.E.
Smart Thermostat Rebates:
SoCal Edison offers a $75 bill credit for installing the NEST thermostat when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards
The SoCalGas Company offers a $50 rebate on the below smart thermostats:
- Nest Learning Thermostat (generations 1-3)
- ecobee (Smart Si, ecobee3 and ecobee3 lite, ecobee4)
- Honeywell LyricTM Wi-Fi Thermostats (Lyric Round – 2nd generation, Lyric T5, Lyric T6)
Venstar Partnered with both SC Edison and SCG Company for up to $125 in rebates for installing a Venstar Smart Thermostat
Insulation Rebate: The SoCalGas Company offers a rebate for replacing R-11 or less attic insulation with higher grade insulation
- 0.15¢ per square foot rebate on R-30 or R-19 (if attic clearance is less than 24″) attic insulation
Rebates by City for Cities Not Being Serviced By SCE (Southern California Edison) or The SoCalGas Company