Canyon Air is proud to offer Cooling Repair Service & Installations to La Verne residents
Serving La Verne since 1979, Canyon Air has installed thousands of new and replacement units. We offer quality heating & cooling equipment and service at an honest affordable price. Canyon Air’s equipment specialists and installation teams are highly trained in all of the latest equipment.
Free In-Home Estimates:
- Knowledge & Insight of an Equipment & Installation Specialist
- Assurance of Accurate & Sufficient Equipment
- Customized & Competitive Pricing
- Indoor Air Quality Options
- Financing & Rebate Options
Our goal to build lifelong customers with quality service and honest prices starts here. With our company’s President & VP overseeing each installation, you are sure to have professional and personalized care from start to finish. We have been serving the La Verne and the greater San Gabriel Valley area since 1979 and cannot wait to meet you! Call us today and schedule your free appointment!
We offer replacement and new installations for your home. So whether you need your old system replaced or want to install central air for the first time, we are here to help. Our installation teams are ready to make your home a more comfortable one with experience in split systems, heat pumps, fan coils, ductless systems, package units, and ducting installations.
If your system is over ten years old, the standard system today will provide you with energy savings. Or choose from our high efficiency options for even greater savings. Now is a great time to start saving on your energy costs!
Canyon Air Specialties:
- Personalized One on One Attention with the Owners of our Company
- Over 35 Years of Trusted Quality Service
- Competitive Part and Labor Warranties
- Specialists in New Central Installations and Replacement
- Affordable Maintenance Programs for Continued Service
For over the last 35 years, Canyon Air has offered repair services for all makes and models for La Verne residents
We believe that your cooling comfort system should always operate at peak efficiency. An efficient system will not only run properly, but it will save energy. Unlike our maintenance program, Canyon Air’s repair service is designed to diagnose and repair broken or under performing systems.
Our Trained Technicians
- NATE Certified
- Minimum of Five Years Experience as Service Technicians
- Drive Fully Stocked Vans with Generic Part Stock to Repair Same Day
- EPA Certified
- Registered IHACI Members
Understanding S.E.E.R. Ratings:
S.E.E.R. stands for SEASONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
The Higher the S.E.E.R. rating the Greater the energy savings!
The minimum federal requirement standard is a 14 S.E.E.R., as of 2015. This minimum rating is approximately 30% more efficient than the 2006 previous standard of a 10 S.E.E.R. unit.
As stated, the minimum rating is a 14 S.E.E.R. If your existing air conditioner is more than eight years old, you will save a minimum of 30% of your current cooling spending just by replacing the unit with today’s standard unit. If you install a higher S.E.E.R. unit, the percentage of savings will increase.
Find out your potential energy savings with the Home Energy Saver Calculator
Schedule maintenance service 2x a year
- Program your thermostat. Click here to learn more
- Install a whole house fan to cool your home when the outside temperature is cooler than the inside temperature
- Ensure your home is adequately insulated, weather sealed for air leaks, double pane windows, & heavy window coverings
- Keep your outside condenser clear of vegetation, loose leaves, & debris
- Close blinds on windows facing the sun to avoid an added heat load
- Utilize the fan function on your thermostat
- Keep vents open and clear of furnishings
- Replace your filter at least twice a year