For over the last 35 years, Canyon Air has offered repair services for all makes and models.
We believe that your heating and cooling comfort system should always operate at peak efficiency. An efficient system will not just run properly, but it will save energy and in turn save you money. Unlike our maintenance program, Canyon Air’s repair service is designed to diagnose and repair broken or under performing systems.
Does my comfort heating and cooling system need to be repaired?If your system is not functioning or is not performing as well as it once did, your system most likely needs repair.
What Causes a need for a service repair?
- Neglect of Maintenance
- Examples: Dirty Filters, Coils, Motor Housing, Electrical or other operational Components
- Unit Being Operated with Dirty Filters, Dirty Coil, or While Unit is Low on Refrigerant
- Aged Equipment
- Rusted/Corroded Electrical
- Failing Motor or Compressor
- Corroded Coil which Indicates Refrigerant Leak
- Low on Refrigerant
- Malfunctioning Thermostat
- *Blocked Supply Vents
- *Dirty Filters
- *Dirty Outdoor Unit
- *Bad Batteries
- Animal Damage
Canyon Proudly Services
- All Makes and Models
Gas or Electric Systems
Ductless Split Systems
Evaporator Coolers (Swamp Coolers)
Zoning Systems and Thermostats
Our Trained Technicians
- Minimum of Five Years Experience as Service Technicians
- Drive Fully Stocked Vans with Generic Part Stock to Repair Same Day
- EPA Certified
- Registered IHACI Members